If you want to please one of your loved ones or treat yourself with a souvenir from your stay in Épinal, then the shop at the Tourist Office is the right place for you. There, you can find everything you need, from gourmet local specialties of the Vosges to products of local craftsmanship. It offers a wide choice of practical, decorative, fun, original and fine objects and we guarantee you beautiful memories of your visit every day.
Come and discover the souvenirs we have in the Tourist Office shop:
- « I Love Epinal » ;
- Post cards by the print artist Jean-Claude Marchal ;
- Snow Globes made in France by Jean-Claude Marchal ;
- A selection of tea towels « Garnier Thiébaut » made in the area ;
- “Dom Garcia” leather Jewellery, available in different colours.
Local and hand-made specialties... :
- Homemade jam “Les délices de Chris” with different choices of flavour ;
- Rhubarb juice “Rubis” in a bottle, manufactured at “Moine” in Rasey in the Vosges ;
- Craft beer from the brewery in de Dommartin-lès-Remiremont ;
- Coffee and tea from the roaster shop -Torréfaction du Musée
- Handmade sweets “Bonbons des Vosges” in jars which offer you authentic flavours.
You can also find...
- Linen made in the Vosges, as well as socks and prints from the printing workshop – Imagerie d’Épinal ;
- Tickets for special events and shows for sale ;
- Hiking maps, guides and tourist CDs...