The Tourist Office of Épinal and its region is committed to the Qualité Tourisme brand. This brand was created by the state and guarantees quality welcome and touristic service. To get it, tourism professionals must follow specific steps in terms of quality, which are adapted to the requirements essential to your satisfaction. The services offered by the tourist facilities are regularly subjected to inspection. Thanks to the brand, you can choose a touristic place offering quality services with confidence.
The Tourist Office of Épinal and its region is committed to the Qualité Tourisme approach. In order to help us improve our services, we would appreciate you filling in this form:
The Tourist Office of Épinal and its region falls into a quality approach and is committed to:
- Providing you with reception and information areas that are easily accessible.
- Informing you, freely, of the local touristic offers.
- Displaying and sharing the opening times, available in two languages at least.
- Offering free access to WiFi.
- Replying to you all year round.
- Ensuring a permanent reception service, managed by members of staff who can speak two languages at least.
- Ensuring supplies in maps, tourist maps and tour guides on print medium.
- Sharing tourist information on print medium as well as on the website, which is available in two languages and related to: all the categorised accommodations, tourist attractions and monuments, events and activities and emergency phone numbers.
- Updating the tourist information every year.
- Presenting all interesting offers of specific areas for all types of clients
- Dealing with your demands and determine your level of satisfaction.
- Offering a tourist information service that includes new information technologies and communication (social media, mobile telephony, geo-location…).
- Respecting the requirements of the Qualité Tourisme brand.
- Providing advisers to help you plan your stay.
Our priorities are:
- Being attentive;
- Welcoming you;
- Helping you improve your stay or your course of treatment
Our long-term commitments are:
- Putting forward our producers and local products: handicraft, honey, sweets …
- Sorting and reducing our waste
- Reducing our water and electricity consumption
- Favouring more ecological means of transport