Here are the commitments required in order to be classified as a Category I Tourist Information Office.
Please find all the useful information here
The Tourist Office in Épinal and its surrounding area are committed to:
- Providing its clients with a Reception and Information Area easily accessible.
- Facilitating your procedures.
- Making seating areas available.
- Providing free information on local tourist offers.
- Posting and releasing opening times in at least two foreign languages.
- Offering access to the Internet in order for you to obtain tourist information.
- Being opened at least 305 days a year including on Saturdays and Sundays during the tourist seasons.
- Answering your mails all year round.
- Ensuring a permanent reception service staffed by people who can speak at least two foreign languages.
- Ensuring the supply of tourist maps, travel plans and tourist guides in paper form.
- Giving you access to its dedicated trilingual website adapted for consultation via various supports.
- Providing hard copy tourist information translated into at least two foreign languages about:
- All classified tourist accommodation with at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email, website address, telephone number, classification level;
- Monuments and cultural, natural or recreational tourist sites that may include indications of regular rates, tourist seasons and opening hours, the website and telephone and postal contact information;
- Events and animations;
- Emergency telephone numbers.
- Updating its tourist information on annual bases.
- Showing emergency phone numbers outside its walls.
- Presenting all the certificated offers, within the area under its responsibility, to all its clients.
- Giving you access in order to consult the of classified accommodation availabilities.
- Processing your claims and measure your satisfaction.
- Offering a tourist information service integrating new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile phone, geo location, etc.).
- Respecting the requirements of the QUALITE TOURISME TM brand.
- Providing its clients with tourist information assistance to help them with their stay.